We are always looking for talented people who know how to create growth through exceptional digital experiences. Here are our current openings:
CMS Web Developer
Left Plus Right is looking for a CMS Web Developer to help build and maintain a variety of websites for our fast-growing clients. You will be working with our small in-house team and directly with clients, to create new websites, modify existing websites, create new templates, new features, and assist in configuring various systems from WordPress to Shopify and others. From discovery through launch and maintenance, you’ll be asked to work with our team to define and estimate project scope, and then implement front-end themes and interactivity.
This role requires an individual who can collaborate effectively with team members, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and get excited about growing (and sharing) their development expertise daily.
At Left Plus Right, we’re small but growing. We believe in delivering best-in-the-world digital expertise, and we do so by using cutting-edge e-commerce applications and world-class people.
- Although this is a remote position, we prefer candidates in the United States with preference given to anyone in the EST timezone and even more preference given to candidates in Richmond, VA.
- At least 4 years of web development experience.
- At least 3 years of experience working with WordPress.
- General experience in the full website production lifecycle, including building, launching, and maintaining websites.
- Thorough testing and debugging skills with browser console and external tools.
- Experience developing responsive layouts for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Experience with Divi Builder, Elementor, or another similar front-end builder.
- Basic understanding of PHP and PHP-based content management systems.
Advanced knowledge of PHP and experience building WordPress templates.
Experience developing WordPress plugins or large complex WordPress websites would be beneficial.
Experience with Shopify website development, particularly with Shopify’s object/properties, AJAX API, and Metafields.
Previous agency experience is a plus.
Work from home (or anywhere with solid internet).
A small team means less bureaucratic BS. You will have a direct impact on the success of our clients.
Join a family, not a team.
- Potential for full time employment if you’re a good fit.
How to Apply
Send resumes (and anything that will show us you’re an amazing developer) to – moc.thgirsulptfel@nioj with the subject line “Greatest Developer of all time”
Please do NOT contact us if you are an agency, head hunter, staffing firm, etc. Please do not call us at all regarding this position.