We are always looking for talented people who know how to grow businesses through exceptional digital experiences. Here are our current openings:
Left Plus Right is looking for a new Project/Account Manager preferably in the Richmond, VA region. (Anyone outside the area is still encouraged to apply since we’re a distributed team, but you must be available during normal EST business hours.) This position is a part-time, contract position to start but would likely become a fulltime position for the right candidate.
- A track record in managing small, mid-size, and large digital projects.
- Experience in an agency environment with specific experience in web development or software development projects.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, organizational, and writing skills required.
- Confident & articulate presenter.
- Excellent attention to detail particularly with regards to planning and managing project resources.
- Self-motivated individual with high levels of energy.
- Open, honest and direct, and comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- You will take projects from initial client interest to final delivery.
- Gathering requirements and creating scope documentation.
- Presenting project scope to the team for estimates and creating final estimates for client approval.
- Tracking change requests and scope creep.
- Presenting to potential clients through face-to-face meetings, phone calls & emails.
- Setting and tracking project milestones and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Setting and tracking project budget and ensuring delivery within budget.
- Establishing and evolving the company process for the project lifecycle and ongoing maintenance of delivered websites and other digital products.
- Work from home as part of our distributed digital team.
- Work for a small company that cares more about people than profit. We want you and our clients to grow, and we understand that’s the only way for the company to grow.
- Learning Opportunites: when in-person expos and events are running again, we’ll be there. Until then, we’re happy to provide digital experiences to help you grow individually and as part of the team. Want us to pay for a new certification? Just ask! Want to take an online course? We’ll cover it!
- New MacBook Pro (or equipment of your choice) – for the candidate that goes full time.
- And more (let’s talk!)
How to Apply
Send resumes (and anything that will show us you’re an amazing Project Manager) to – moc.thgirsulptfel@ih with the subject line “Greatest Project Manager of all time”
Please do NOT contact us if you are an agency, head hunter, staffing firm, etc. Please do not call us at all regarding this position.